Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
KUNM Call In Show
Fri January 18, 2013
What Does Medicaid Expansion Mean For New Mexico?
KUNM Call In Show 1/17 8a: Now that Governor Susana Martinez has agreed to expand Medicaid to cover an additional 170,000 low income adults, what does that mean for the state? Are there enough health care providers to provide the health care? How will the expansion be implemented?
We'd like to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, post your comments online, or call in live during the show.