Most Active Stories
- Headlines: "ABQ Stuck With Bad Officers", Struggle Over Pot Measure...
- People's Choice: Decriminalize Marijuana?
- Headlines: Candidate Campaign Cash, Las Cruces Minimum Wage...
- U.S. Surgeon General Lushniak Highlights Skin Cancer Prevention
- Immigrant Detention Center Not Approved By State For Childcare
Thu October 6, 2011
The Word For Steve Jobs: Visionary
President Obama said of Jobs' passing that "the world has lost a visionary."
Fortune calls Jobs "technology's greatest visionary."
ABC News says Apple must now go on "without its visionary."
And Apple itself said the company has "lost a visionary and creative genius."
You rarely see such consensus about someone's legacy.
Program note: This evening on many NPR stations, David Greene will be hosting an hour-long special about Jobs.