Most Active Stories
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Headlines: ABQ Marijuana Ballot Measure, Hazing Allegations At UNM And More...
- Immigrant Detention Center Not Approved By State For Childcare
- Shifting Gears On Bike Safety
- Headlines: Ballot May Not Fit ABQ Proposals, No Injuries From Gunfire Near UNM Campus And More...
Sun January 9, 2011
Women's Health Today: About Women, For Everyone
Fri. 1/11: How do sex and gender impact health? Does health policy adequately address systemic problems rooted in the relationships between patient, provider and insurer? Join us this month for the first ever episode of Women's Health Today.
Women's Health Today looks at health from an interdisciplinary and woman-centered perspective, examining the many biological, psychological, environmental and social factors effecting women's health and how these impact the individual, the family and the community. If you are a woman (or have a sister, wife, daughter, mother, grandmother or female friend), tune in.