Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
KUNM Call In Show
Tue December 4, 2012
What does New Mexico's "fiscal cliff" look like?
KUNM Call In Show Thu. 12/6 8a: What is the 'fiscal cliff' and what would automatic budget cuts and tax increases mean for New Mexico? Do you think lawmakers should hold out for the plans they want, or are you concerned about them playing brinksmanship with the state's economic recovery?
This week on the KUNM Call In Show we'll discuss potential impacts of Congress' failure to make a deal and explore some of the lesser know implications of sequestration. We'd like to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, post your comments online, or call in live during the show.
277-5866 (locally in Albuquerque)