Most Active Stories
- Nurse Says She Lost Her Job For Speaking Out
- Headlines: Governor Endorses High-Level Nuclear Waste Storage, NMHU Tuition Hike...
- The Hunt For The Source Of Four Corners Methane
- Headlines: Jon Jones Stripped Of UFC Title, Train Crew Jumped, Pharmacy Robberies...
- Health Concerns Overshadow Albuquerque Trash Proposal
KUNM Call In Show
Tue December 4, 2012
What does New Mexico's "fiscal cliff" look like?
KUNM Call In Show Thu. 12/6 8a: What is the 'fiscal cliff' and what would automatic budget cuts and tax increases mean for New Mexico? Do you think lawmakers should hold out for the plans they want, or are you concerned about them playing brinksmanship with the state's economic recovery?
This week on the KUNM Call In Show we'll discuss potential impacts of Congress' failure to make a deal and explore some of the lesser know implications of sequestration. We'd like to hear from you! Email email@example.com, post your comments online, or call in live during the show.
277-5866 (locally in Albuquerque)