Most Active Stories
- Immigrant Detention Center Not Approved By State For Childcare
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Shifting Gears On Bike Safety
- Headlines: Ballot May Not Fit ABQ Proposals, No Injuries From Gunfire Near UNM Campus And More...
- Headlines: Santa Fe Decriminalizes Pot, Police Shooting Contest Opposed...
Mon May 7, 2012
What Do April's Job Numbers Mean?
Host Michel Martin discusses April's jobs report with Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., head of the Congressional Black Caucus, and NPR's Business Editor Marilyn Geewax. Just 115,000 jobs were created, fewer than most economists expected, but the unemployment rate fell to 8.1 percent.