KUNM Call In Show 5/21 8a:
The Obama administration is pushing for the U.S. to sign on to a new trade agreement - the Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP. The agreement would include 12 other countries throughout the Asia-Pacific region and Latin America. What do we know about the TPP and how would it impact New Mexico?
We'd like to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in live during the show.
- Dr. Tamara Kay, UNM Sociology Department and Center for Health Policy
- Camilla Feibelman, Director, Rio Grande Chapter, Sierra Club
- Randy Trask, Albuquerque/Bernalillo County International Trade Alliance Manager
- "What The Heck Is The Trans-Pacific Partnership And Why Should You Care?" Modern Farmer
- "The Trans-Pacific Partnership Is About More Than Trade," The Washington Post
- "The 10 Biggest Lies You’ve Been Told About The Trans-Pacific Partnership," Salon