Most Active Stories
- Voices Behind The Vote: Who's Talking About Immigrants Held In Artesia?
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Voices Behind The Vote: Climate Change Drives Conservative To Polls
- Headlines: Missing Evidence, Min Wage in Las Cruces, Pot Bust, Death Sentence Appeals...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
Public Health New Mexico
Mon October 7, 2013
Too Many Teeth, Not Enough Dentists: Dental Care Shortage In NM
Who do you turn to with your pearly whites? Where can you go to get your teeth taken care of if you don't have dental insurance? What is being done to widen the availability of dental care in cities and rural areas? What efforts are coming together to increase training and license more providers?
We'd like to hear from you! Email email@example.com, post your comments online or call in live during the show.
277-5866 (locally in Albuquerque)