KUNM Call In Show 9/26 8a: We've been hearing about the roll out of the Affordable Care Act for years now, but what does the full implementation of the healthcare law actually mean for New Mexicans? Who is eligible for tax credits for insurance premiums? What about people who are happy with their employer provided health insurance? What will premiums on the exchange cost?
New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange FAQs
Five providers will offer insurance plans on the exchange:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield New Mexico
- United Healthcare
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Lovelace Health System
- New Mexico Health Connections
The NM Poverty Law Center has information on Medicaid eligibility, here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, post your comments online.
- Maria Perez, Health Action New Mexico
- Deane Waldman, New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange Board of Directors, author of The Cancer In Healthcare: How Greed Is Killing What We Love