Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Thu November 19, 2009
New Mexico Independent
Each week we hear from writers at the online New Mexico Independent about this week's headlines. KUNM's Elaine Baumgartel spoke with senior writer Trip Jennings about aid for states in the House health care bill and the possibility of a deposition for Governor Richardson about a bond default at the state housing authority.