Most Active Stories
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: AZ Behavioral Health Firm Not Viable, Gubernatorial Debate...
- Headlines: State Land Office Nears Record, APD Shooting Probe, 42 Arrested In Drug Bust...
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Sat May 25, 2013
Navajo Star Wars: A Reason To Celebrate
This summer Star Wars, Episode Four will get re-dubbed in Navajo. It’s the first time a major motion picture will be translated into a North American Indigenous language. As KUNM’s Christine Trudeau reports, the project may provide "A New Hope" for Navajo families wishing to learn and preserve the language.