Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
KUNM Call In Show
Mon February 4, 2013
Gun Control In The Wild Wild West
KUNM Call In Show Thu. 2/7 8a: How will gun buyer background check legislation fare in the state legislature? What does this mean for 2nd Amendment rights and public safety in New Mexico? We'll discuss the proposal's progress and get reactions. We'd like to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, post your comments online, or call in live during the show.
- Julie Ann Grimm, Santa Fe New Mexican
- Debbie O'Malley, Bernalillo County Commissioner