Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Call In Show
Wed June 13, 2012
Gay and Lesbian Parental Rights in New Mexico
KUNM Call In Show 6/14 8a: The New Mexico Supreme Court recently ruled that a woman in a same-sex relationship has parental rights and can sue for custody of a child she raised with her partner. What does the ruling mean for New Mexico families? We'd like to hear from you! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, leave comments online, or call in live during the show!