Most Active Stories
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Headlines: Gila River Lawsuit, Virgin Galactic, APD Oversight Board, Plague...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: AZ Behavioral Health Firm Not Viable, Gubernatorial Debate...
Tue January 11, 2011
Environmental Rollbacks Under Martinez
Thurs. 1/13: There is concern among New Mexico environmentalist that the incoming Martinez administration is wasting no time acting on a campaign promise to roll back environmental regulations. One of these is the so-called pit rule, which requires oil drillers to use more efficient liners in open pits where waste from drilling is dumped. Another is removing the cap on greenhouse gas emissions. How far will the environmental rollbacks go?
Join the conversation this week on the KUNM call-in show, Thursday mornings at 8.
Call in your comments and questions at 277-KUNM.