KUNM Call In Show 3/24 8a:
New Mexico's creative sector employs thousands of people and generates tens of millions of dollars for state and local governments. We'll talk to people who are working to leverage this dynamic sector to boost our economy and we'd like to hear from you!
Are you an entrepreneur or innovator? What would help you to succeed? Email email@example.com or call in live during the show.
- Business Consultant Amy Lahti, WESST Creative P.I.E. program
- Assistant Professor Manuel-Julian R. Montoya, Anderson School of Management at UNM
- Senator Tom Udall, D-N.M.
- Owner and Designer Emily Bennett, Baby Blastoff
- Kristin Browning-Mezel, Mezel Mods
- Warren Montoya, Rezilience Indigenous Arts Experience
- Designer Kei Tsuzuki, Kei & Molly Textiles
- What is the creative economy?
- CREATE Act
- Building on the Past, Facing the Future: Renewing the Creative Economy of New Mexico, Bureau of Business and Economic Research
- The Economic Importance of the Arts & Cultural Industries in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County
- The Orange Economy: The Infinite Opportunity
- Creative Startups
- Creative Industries – Business & Employment in the Arts: Measuring the Scope of the Nation’s Arts-Related Industries – Americans for the Arts
- The Creative Apocalypse That Wasn’t – New York Times
- Creative P.I.E program at WESST
- Albuquerque Fashion Incubator