Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Wed October 26, 2011
CEO of Arizona Solar Firm Steps Down
The country’s largest solar power company announced its CEO is stepping down.
Arizona-based First Solar did not give a reason for Robert Gillette’s departure, but it comes at a time when the industry is in turmoil. Peter O’Dowd reports for the Fronteras Changing America Desk.