Most Active Stories
- Voices Behind The Vote: Who's Talking About Immigrants Held In Artesia?
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Voices Behind The Vote: Climate Change Drives Conservative To Polls
- Headlines: Missing Evidence, Min Wage in Las Cruces, Pot Bust, Death Sentence Appeals...
- Headlines: Navajo Nation Rethinks Election, Molotov At ABQ Mosque, Unemployment Fraud In NM...
Gifts Of Stock Or Securities
KUNM is licensed to the Regents of The University of New Mexico. Gifts of stock designated for KUNM are handled through the UNM Foundation. To make a contribution to KUNM via stock transfer, please provide a letter to your broker with the following information:
• Name of security and number of shares to be transferred
• Donor’s account number from which the shares will be transferred
• Foundation’s account into which the shares are to be transferred – Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Account #234-021171-242 (DTC#0015) for “the account of the UNM Foundation, Inc.”
• Name, address and phone number of the UNM Foundation’s broker:
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Attn: Lanny Rominger or Bruce Seligman 6
701 Uptown Blvd, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
• The intended purpose of the gift: Contribution to public radio, KUNM 89.9 FM (it is important that you use this exact verbiage)
• Date transfer to be completed We would greatly appreciate it if a copy of this letter is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to the attention of Mary Oishi at FAX number 505-277-6393, or sent via mail to:
KUNM-FM, MSC06 3520
1 University of New Mexico
ABQ, NM 87131
As soon as this stock gift is complete, the Foundation will send the donor an acknowledgment for income tax purposes. Pursuant to IRS guidelines, the value of the gift will be based on the average of the high and low price of the stock on the date of the transfer. Questions? Please call Mary Oishi