KUNM Call In Show 9/19 8a: Does record rainfall over one week's time make up for years of extreme drought? How did drought conditions impact the behavior of flooding? And what does this whopper series of a storms mean for rivers and streams and people who live near them in New Mexico?
We'll hear from reporters and state officials and we'd like to hear from you! Email email@example.com, post your comments online, Tweet to @KUNMNews, or call in live during the show.
- Gregory Myers, Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Shawn Bennett, National Weather Service
- Heidi Krapfl, Epidemiology and Response Division, Department of Health
- Dennis McQuillan, Drinking Water Bureau, Environment Department
- Laura Paskus, Journalist, New Mexico In Depth