Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
KUNM Call In Show
Tue June 26, 2012
What do U.S. Supreme Court rulings mean for New Mexico?
KUNM Call In Show 6/28 8a: The U.S. Supreme Court struck down most of the provisions in Arizona's controversial SB1070 immigration law, leaving one of the most disputed provisions in place- the "papers please" part of the law. What does this ruling mean for New Mexico? Would you like to see a similar law passed in New Mexico?
We also are expecting a Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act healthcare law. We'll discuss the ruling and its impact on New Mexico.
We'd like to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, leave comments online, or call in live during the show!