The League of Women Voters of New Mexico is criticizing New Mexico Secretary of State Dianna Duran for a voter guide that her agency published on ballot initiatives and constitutional amendments that appear on this year’s ballot.
It’s just one of many voter guides that are available for voters to use as they make decisions on who to vote for. KUNM’s Elaine Baumgartel spoke with Gwyneth Doland, political reporter for New Mexico PBS.
- Secretary of State 2014 Voter Guide (English)
- Secretary of State 2014 Voter Guide (Spanish)
- League of Women Voters of Central New Mexico Voters' Guide
- Albuquerque Journal 2014 Voter Guide
- Christian Voter Guide - New Mexico
- Brennan Center for Justice Student Voter Guide - New Mexico
- Catholic Coalition of New Mexico Voters Guide
- Progress Now New Mexico Progressive Voter Guide
- Santa Fe Reporter 2014 Endorsements
- Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission Voting Guides
- Environmental Voter Guides (scroll down to New Mexico guides)
- Portales News-Tribune Gubernatorial Questionnaire
- Clovis News Journal Sect. of State Questionnaire
- Clovis News Journal Attorney General Questionnaire