Most Active Stories
- Headlines: Navajo Settlement, Juntos New Mexico Petition, Rodella, Jewish Survey...
- First Ever Sex Week At UNM
- Dairy Workers Accused Of Animal Abuse
- Headlines: Sheriff Convicted, EPA Approves Energy Plan, Navajo Supreme Court Weighs In On Election
- Headlines: Rain And The NM Drought, Satan Worship, Rodella, Gas Prices In Four Corners
Wed May 16, 2012
Is There Racial Bias In Clemency Decisions?
Nearly 20 years ago Clarence Aaron was sentenced to three life terms for his involvement in a drug deal. His request to have his sentence shortened was denied by the White House in 2008. Now a story by ProPublica's Dafna Linzer reports the Bush administration was not told key facts before deciding on it. Host Michel Martin speaks with Linzer.