Most Active Stories
- Nurse Says She Lost Her Job For Speaking Out
- Headlines: Governor Endorses High-Level Nuclear Waste Storage, NMHU Tuition Hike...
- The Hunt For The Source Of Four Corners Methane
- Headlines: Jon Jones Stripped Of UFC Title, Train Crew Jumped, Pharmacy Robberies...
- Health Concerns Overshadow Albuquerque Trash Proposal
Thu August 5, 2010
State of the Re:Union: New Orleans - The Big Easy
Sun. 9/5: Five years after Hurricane Katrina, State of the Re:Union visits the Big Easy to explore how the city is negotiating tensions that have arisen between the old and the new ? from music to po boys to combating crime.
The city of New Orleans is as proud of its traditions as it is steeped in them. But since the devastation of Hurricane Katrina, the city and its residents have been thrust into new relationships with those very traditions they hold so dear. State of the Re:Union visits the Big Easy to explore how the city is negotiating that tension - five years after the storm.