Most Active Stories
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Headlines: Gila River Lawsuit, Virgin Galactic, APD Oversight Board, Plague...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: AZ Behavioral Health Firm Not Viable, Gubernatorial Debate...
Thu June 16, 2011
Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival
Thurs. 6/23 at 9am: The Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival has become one of the world's preeminent music festivals. This program features some of the best classical and contemporary pieces recorded live in the Land of Enchantment.
Concerts take place in the intimate, historic St. Francis Auditorium at the New Mexico Museum of Art, the Lensic Performing Arts Center in Santa Fe, and at Simms Auditorium at Albuquerque Academy.
Music featured in this program:
Mozart: Wind Serenade No. 11 in E-flat Major, K. 375 (1782)
Bach: Mein Freund ist mein from Cantata No. 140, Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme (1731)
Brett Dean: Epitaphs, for String Quintet
Moskowski: Suite in G Minor, Op. 71
Cesar Franck: Quintet for Piano and Strings in F Minor, M. 7 (1878-79)