Most Active Stories
- Voices Behind The Vote: Who's Talking About Immigrants Held In Artesia?
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Voices Behind The Vote: Climate Change Drives Conservative To Polls
- Headlines: Missing Evidence, Min Wage in Las Cruces, Pot Bust, Death Sentence Appeals...
- Headlines: Navajo Nation Rethinks Election, Molotov At ABQ Mosque, Unemployment Fraud In NM...
Thu August 9, 2012
Retailers Go For Gold By Evoking Olympic Games
More than 20 percent of online retailers have referred to the Olympics in their promotional materials in recent weeks. But unless they're official sponsors, they can't directly use trademarked Olympic symbols or even the word Olympics. So many have had to get creative, using language such as "go for the gold," "podium" or "world-class" to catch the attention of fans.