Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Thu March 6, 2014
Quintessence: "A Sense of Place"
Thurs. 3/6 10a: John Corigliano's "Fern Hill," based on the poem by Dylan Thomas, is the centerpiece of a program looking at ideas of home, when Quintessence: Choral Artists of the Southwest performs on March 8 at Immanuel Presbyterian Church and on March 9 at St. John's United Methodist Church. Artistic Director Matthew Greer joins Spencer Beckwith for a preview of the Albuquerque concerts.