Most Active Stories
- Headlines: "ABQ Stuck With Bad Officers", Struggle Over Pot Measure...
- People's Choice: Decriminalize Marijuana?
- Headlines: Candidate Campaign Cash, Las Cruces Minimum Wage...
- U.S. Surgeon General Lushniak Highlights Skin Cancer Prevention
- Veterans Share Stories Of Poor Health Care, Long Waits At VA
Wed December 19, 2012
President Obama Is 'Time' Magazine's 'Person Of The Year'
Writing that "after four of the most challenging years in the nation's history, his chance to leave office as a great president who was able to face crises and build a new majority coalition remains within reach," Time magazine has named President Obama its "person of the year."
The others on Time's "short list" were:
-- Fabiola Gianotti, one of the head scientists at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research.