Most Active Stories
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Headlines: ABQ Marijuana Ballot Measure, Hazing Allegations At UNM And More...
- Immigrant Detention Center Not Approved By State For Childcare
- Shifting Gears On Bike Safety
- Headlines: Ballot May Not Fit ABQ Proposals, No Injuries From Gunfire Near UNM Campus And More...
Tue May 31, 2011
The Politics of Hair, by Lou Clark
Sun. 6/6 at 6pm: From our Theatre from the Land of Enchantment Series. Set in Seattle, Dani, a thirty-something lesbian who just went through a major breakup, decides to go to Alaska to get over Capitol Kenobi, soul is transformed, leading her to new-found happiness and acceptance of herself.
The Politics of Hair was produced on stage by Ka-Hootz at The Box Performance Space in Albuquerque in August, 2008. It was directed by Becca Holmes and features Julie Nagle who creates 13 different roles in 45 minutes.