Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
KUNM Call In Show
Fri July 27, 2012
New Mexico Kids In Trouble, State Ranks 49th in Child Welfare
KUNM Call In Show Thu. 8/2 8a: New Mexico's ranking for child welfare fell from 46th to 49th in the nation, according to the 2012 Kids Count report. What happened? What are advocacy groups and government officials doing to help kids in New Mexico? We'd like to hear from you! Email email@example.com, post your comments online, or call in live during the show.
Veronica Garcia - Executive Director, NM Voices for Children
Allen Sanchez - President and CEO, St. Joseph Community Health
Stephen Archuleta - Deputy Director, Juvenile Justice, CYFD