New Mexico's primary election day is this Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Are you ready?
To vote in this year's primary you have to be registered as a Democrat or Republican. New Mexico doesn’t have open primary elections, so people registered with other parties or as independents don't get to participate.
Visit the Secretary of State’s website to find statewide polling locations and times. Or call the Secretary of State’s office at 505- 827- 3600.
Things You Need To Know When You Go To Vote:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Either driver’s license or state ID number
- Check your registration status with the Secretary of State’s Office
- Common FAQ’s about voting
- New Mexico county clerk contact information
- Absentee voter information and application
- League of Women Voters of Central New Mexico