Most Active Stories
- Nurse Says She Lost Her Job For Speaking Out
- Headlines: Governor Endorses High-Level Nuclear Waste Storage, NMHU Tuition Hike...
- The Hunt For The Source Of Four Corners Methane
- Headlines: Jon Jones Stripped Of UFC Title, Train Crew Jumped, Pharmacy Robberies...
- Health Concerns Overshadow Albuquerque Trash Proposal
Peace Talks Radio
Thu February 23, 2012
Making Peace with Death
Fri. 2/24 8:30a: How can we find more internal peace when a loved one, or we ourselves, face death?
With the help of hospice worker and film documentarian Camille Adair, we'll explore the personal peacemaking efforts of those who have made that passage and those who have witnessed it. What kind of world would it be if no one feared death?
Peace Talks Radio host Paul Ingles shares some of his personal experience of losing his mom and aunt within two weeks recently.