Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Sun August 26, 2012
Local Sikh Woman Travels the World Teaching Paths to Better Health
Mukta Kaur Khalsa, who studied with now-deceased Yogi Bhajan of Espanola, is teaching a combination of ways to better health and loss of addiction.
She combines techniques from Kundalini Yoga, meditation, diet changes, specific breathing applications, and counseling to help clients and teachers make life changes. She offers workshops at an Espanola compound, thru UNM- Integrative Medicine, and in countries around the world. Susan Loubet talked to her in Espanola for Women's Focus.