Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Mon March 26, 2012
Living with Alzheimer's
Mon. 3/26 8:30a: We continue our yearlong reporting series on health issues and Latinos. María Hinojosa spends time with the Obando family in Queens, New York, to give you a glimpse of what it’s like to live with Alzheimer’s disease. And for the news, María Hinojosa speaks to Dr. Christian Maisch, a professor and the associate dean of the Washington Semester program at American University in Washington, DC.