For KUNM's 50th Anniversary, we are conducting a Raffle for the painting "red tractor in field" by minimal expressionist Palo Klein Uber. The artist painted "red tractor in field" on a farm in Ireland, using the medium of acrylic and french crayon on acid free board. This is Uber’s first piece employing french crayon. The painting measures 46" x 53" and is valued at $13,600.
About the Artist
Palo Klein Uber is a minimal expressionist from the UK, who lives part of the year in Albuquerque. He is the only known artist in the world who has perfected a medium using melted plastic with acrylic paint. The London Art Review said (2006) "…the transition to board from canvas with his ingenious melted plastic was a sensual delight, we were simply in awe... every piece…truly museum bound."
Palo Klein Uber signs all of his work with a handprint on the back. He also explains a little about the painting on the back of all of his works.
Palo Klein Uber’s works are collected internationally by:
- MGM Boardroom, Los Angeles
- ESPN, San Diego
- Hoogland Estate, Amsterdam
- Bijorg Post War Collective, Paris
- M. Jaggar Estate, South London
- Spielberg Family Trust, Los Angeles
- Bentley Motorcars, London
- W. Allen, New York
- Berlin Museum of Contemporary Art, Berlin
- Sheikh Salim Abu dah, U.A.E.
- Roche Bubois, Paris
- Nestle World Headquarters, Geneva
- Tesco Corporation, London
…and many high profile collectors who want their privacy protected.
1 Ticket $50
(Lump sum payment ONLY)
3 tickets $120
(Billable @ $10/month)
15 tickets $500
Drawing date in 2017 TBD