Most Active Stories
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Headlines: Gila River Lawsuit, Virgin Galactic, APD Oversight Board, Plague...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: State Land Office Nears Record, APD Shooting Probe, 42 Arrested In Drug Bust...
Sat July 23, 2011
An Interview with Retta Ward
Sat. 7/30 at noon: New Mexico Secretary of Aging and Long-Term Services, Retta Ward, is from Hagerman, NM, but has been away from the state for a while. Now, she is back to head up the agency. We also talk with Joan LaMunyon Sanford about insurance coverage for contraception, and take a peek at the Albuquerque Museum's Tiffany exhibit.
Megan Kamerick features the Tiffany exhibit at Albuquerque Museum: "A New Light on Tiffany: Clara Driscoll and the Tiffany Girls." More info.
And, Susan Loubet talks with Joan LaMunyon Sanford, Directer of RCRC, Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice about the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report recommending health insurance coverage for Contraception - part of new health care reform law. More info.
Slideshow photo: Tiffany Girls on the roof of Tiffany Studios, 1904-05. From the collection of The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, Winter Park, Florida.