KUNM Call In Show 4/23 8a:
The sun shines most days of the year in New Mexico. How can we harness that power for our energy needs? What does it take to set up a solar power system for a home or business? What are the costs and benefits? How much money could be saved over time?
We'd like to hear from you! Email email@example.com, post your comments online or call in live during the show.
- Sandra Begay-Campbell, Department of Energy Tribal Energy Program, Sandia National Laboratories,
- Mark Gaiser, New Mexico Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department, Clean Energy Program Manager, Energy Conservation and Management Division
- Patrick Griebel, Renewable Energy Industries Association Board Member and Counsel
- Solar Tax Credit Information
- Economics of Residential Solar in NM
- "How to Go Solar" Guide
- Myths and Facts About Solar Energy
- Renewable Energy Primer for Teachers and Students
- The Solar Way: Photovoltaics on Indian Lands
- Rural Electrification w/ Solar Energy: Microgrids v. Solar Home Systems
- New Mexico Solar Energy Association