Most Active Stories
- Headlines: DOE Goes To WIPP, Future Of The Gila River And More...
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Headlines: Bishops Criticize Food Stamp Plan, Santa Fe Closer To Legal Marijuana And More...
- Headlines: UNM Reinstates Accused Players, Medical Marijuana Changes And More...
- Headlines: Hazing Allegations At UNM, ABQ Marijuana Ballot Measure And More...
Tue August 28, 2012
How Much Rain Will Hurricane Isaac Dump? Have A Look At This Map
The story of Hurricane Isaac will more than likely be one of flooding. The National Hurricane Center says that some places along the Mississippi and Louisiana coast could see up to 18 inches of rain.
Over five days, the tropical system will spread rain far and wide.
How widespread, you ask? Look at this map put together by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It shows their prediction of how much rain will fall in the next five days: