Most Active Stories
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Headlines: Gila River Lawsuit, Virgin Galactic, APD Oversight Board, Plague...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: AZ Behavioral Health Firm Not Viable, Gubernatorial Debate...
Tue May 13, 2014
Housing Regulator Has Big Plans In Store For Two Mortgage Titans
By Chris Arnold
Originally published on Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 pm
A top federal regulator for the U.S. housing market signaled some big changes for government-run mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The changes likely mean lending will be expanded.