Most Active Stories
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Headlines: Gila River Lawsuit, Virgin Galactic, APD Oversight Board, Plague...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: State Land Office Nears Record, APD Shooting Probe, 42 Arrested In Drug Bust...
Native America Calling
Mon October 31, 2011
Ghost Stories of the American West
Mon. 10/31 11a: Book of the Month: American Indian Ghost Stories of the West: This is the first book of ghost encounters of American Indians written by an American Indian.
These are not second-hand accounts. They are personal experiences told to the author by present day individuals who have witnessed spirits, and horrific hauntings throughout the southwest states of Arizona, California, Colorado and New Mexico. The book takes you on a journey of personal exploration into the spiritually sacred and privileged world known only to Native Americans. Do you have a ghost story to share? Join us as we visit with author Antonio Garcez (Mescalero Apache).