Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Call In Show
Mon August 27, 2012
To Expand or Not to Expand, Medicaid is the Question
KUNM Call In Show 8/30 8a: Should New Mexico expand Medicaid coverage under the Affordable Care Act? The U.S. Supreme Court ruled the federal government cannot force states to expand the program that provides healthcare to the poor. Gov. Susana Martinez's administration says the decision has not been made, yet. We'll hear from a community advocate and a physician. We'd like to hear from you, too! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, post your comments online, or call in live during the show.
505-277-5866 or toll-free 866-899-5866