Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
New Mexico People Places and Ideas
Wed November 2, 2011
The Economics of Health Care Reform
Fri. 11/11 8a: Republicans, along with many on the Left, continue to question the benefits of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) passed under President Obama.
Mark Moffett, PhD, is a health care economist for the Institute For Public Health and an Assistant Professor with the Department of Family & Community Medicine at UNM. We'll talk with Mark about how the ACA will affect health care services in New Mexico.