Most Active Stories
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Headlines: ABQ Marijuana Ballot Measure, Hazing Allegations At UNM And More...
- Immigrant Detention Center Not Approved By State For Childcare
- Shifting Gears On Bike Safety
- Headlines: Ballot May Not Fit ABQ Proposals, No Injuries From Gunfire Near UNM Campus And More...
Mon November 28, 2011
Dinosaur Discovery at Red Rock in Nevada
The Red Rock National Conservation Area outside of Las Vegas has stunning red colored sandstone and desert vistas that draw millions of visitors each year. It turns out 190 million years ago, the park had a very early visitor no one previously knew was in the area—a dinosaur. From the Fronteras Changing America Desk, Jude Joffe-Block reports.