Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Fri October 1, 2010
Congressional Elections for 2010
Assistant Professor Michael Rocca will explain to Jane Blume why the public expresses low opinions of congress even though nearly 80% will be reelected.
They discuss what drives congressional behavior, and should our legislators be trustees or delegates? Since the party in office often looses seats during midterm elections will Republicans win back the majority in both houses or one or none? All of these and many more topics will be discussed.
Hosted by Jane Blume.
Produced by Dick Frederiksen.