Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Mon July 30, 2012
Common Mistaken Beliefs Re Medicaid
Ellen Pinnes, Medicaid Coalition member and health care activist, has put together a fact sheet called Medicaid 101.
Part of health care reform in the states after the Supreme Court Decision on the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) will be the decision about whether to extend Medicaid to low income adults with incomes less than 133% of Federal Poverty Level. Pinnes lays out the current Medicaid status in New Mexico.