Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Fri November 20, 2009
Commentary: Help, Not Ridicule for Combat Soldiers with PTSD
The number of U.S. soldiers suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder continues to grow as a result of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Commentator Craig Barnes says soldiers who suffer from PTSD deserve assistance and understanding.
Craig Barnes is a writer, playwright, and former international negotiator. He lives in Santa Fe.