Most Active Stories
- Dairy Workers Accused Of Animal Abuse
- Will Work For Food?: SNAP And Work Requirements
- Headlines: Court OKs Pot Question, Digitizing Newspapers At UNM...
- Headlines: Alleged Animal Abuse At NM Dairy, S.F. County Sues Over Ballot...
- Headlines: Carlsbad Flooding, Clovis Police Arrest, Gov. Race Heating Up,Ex-APD Sergeant On Trial
Around the Nation
Wed July 11, 2012
City Of Brotherly Love Has A Different Kind Of Cupid
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Drivers get tense but few encounters are quite as tense as this one in Philadelphia. Channel 10 reports a confrontation between two men in their 40s. One driver cut in front of the other. The other retaliated by accelerating to cut him off. So the first driver pulled out a crossbow and aimed it out the window. The man was arrested, though he never shot an arrow. Probably King Arthur did the same thing when somebody cut in front of his horse. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.