Most Active Stories
- Headlines: Navajo Settlement, Juntos New Mexico Petition, Rodella, Jewish Survey...
- First Ever Sex Week At UNM
- Dairy Workers Accused Of Animal Abuse
- Headlines: Sheriff Convicted, EPA Approves Energy Plan, Navajo Supreme Court Weighs In On Election
- Headlines: Rain And The NM Drought, Satan Worship, Rodella, Gas Prices In Four Corners
Wed May 2, 2012
China, U.S. Resolve Blind Activists Fate
Originally published on Wed May 2, 2012 5:28 am
Richard McGregor, Washington bureau chief for the Financial Times, talks to Steve Inskeep about how Chen Guangcheng may impact Thursday's talks between the U.S. and China. The blind activist left the U.S. Embassy in Beijing Wednesday, and U.S. officials escorted him to a hospital.