Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Potash Mine Water Plan Scrutinized, APD Officers Investigated...
Sat April 26, 2014
Chatter at the Albuquerque Rail Yard
Built just after the turn of the 20th Century, the 25,000 sq. ft. Blacksmith Shop at the Albuquerque Rail Yard has been largely unused since the City closed down the Yard in 1986. The Shop will be back in the public eye on May 3 when the Albuquerque chamber ensemble Chatter converts the space into a concert hall for music by J. S. Bach, Alfred Schnittke and Arvo Pärt. KUNM's Spencer Beckwith speaks with the Artistic Director of Chatter, violinist David Felberg.