Most Active Stories
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Headlines: Gila River Lawsuit, Virgin Galactic, APD Oversight Board, Plague...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: AZ Behavioral Health Firm Not Viable, Gubernatorial Debate...
Well Woman Radio
Sat June 8, 2013
Celebrating fathers; Exploring the impact of parenting styles on child development
June 14, 2013 – 8am
This month we have a special show focused on celebrating fathers and exploring the impact of parenting styles on child development.
Dr. Laura Markham, clinical psychologist turned parenting coach and author of Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting.
Enrique Cardiel, public health expert, father and grandfather.