Most Active Stories
- Nurse Says She Lost Her Job For Speaking Out
- Headlines: Governor Endorses High-Level Nuclear Waste Storage, NMHU Tuition Hike...
- The Hunt For The Source Of Four Corners Methane
- Headlines: Jon Jones Stripped Of UFC Title, Train Crew Jumped, Pharmacy Robberies...
- Health Concerns Overshadow Albuquerque Trash Proposal
Sat July 28, 2012
Can Getting Organized Really Make You Healthier?
Miriam Ortiz y Pino will be back on Women's Focus--
this time talking about clutter and your health.
4 Ways Clutter Affects Your Health
"Here are 4 often overlooked health benefits of gaining control of your clutter and I am only going to exaggerate a little bit. "