Most Active Stories
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Headlines: DOE Goes To WIPP, Future Of The Gila River And More...
- Headlines: Hazing Allegations At UNM, ABQ Marijuana Ballot Measure And More...
- Headlines: Bishops Criticize Food Stamp Plan, Santa Fe Closer To Legal Marijuana And More...
- Headlines: UNM Reinstates Accused Players, Medical Marijuana Changes And More...
Thu March 10, 2011
"Breaking Bad"'s R.J. Mitte on show's characters, anti-bullying activism, & acting w/ cerebral palsy
By Jim Williams
Albuquerque, NM – KUNM's Jim Williams sat down to talk with R.J. Mitte, who plays Walter White Jr. on "Breaking Bad". The 18-year-old Mitte (and his character) have cerebral palsy, and many of the show's fans are expressing their gratitude for his work.
This interview is the unedited 30-minute conversation with Mitte that took place on Wednesday, March 9th at the KUNM studios.