Most Active Stories
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Headlines: ABQ Marijuana Ballot Measure, Hazing Allegations At UNM And More...
- Immigrant Detention Center Not Approved By State For Childcare
- Shifting Gears On Bike Safety
- Headlines: Ballot May Not Fit ABQ Proposals, No Injuries From Gunfire Near UNM Campus And More...
Wed December 14, 2011
Border Apprehensions Drop
Apprehensions of undocumented immigrants along the Arizona border are at their lowest in 17 years, a statistic that Customs and Border Protection officials touted Monday morning in Tucson. As Michel Marizco reports for the Fronteras Changing America Desk, there’s been a massive reduction in these arrests across the entire southwest border.